Is your Christmas Merry or not?

@arvintot (401)
My Christmas??? Well our Christmas of my family this year is just like the other years but, now it is less happier because I think that the location of our house is not that merry they are all quiet, but for me I am still happy even their are less food in our table still we are all together with my family
@adoremay (2069)
It is aside from the reason that we have a reunion on Christmas day, I think Christmas will always be merry since Christ is born today.
@arvintot (401)
Yes your right about that... even what happens in our lives still we always remember that Christ is born
@adoremay (2069)
I believe that is the essence of Christmas, knowing that a savior was/is born to save and love us.
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hi ya arvintot Aww I am sorry to hear that you aren't such a good Christmas. Mine didn't go quite to plan but it was stress free and fun and that was the most important thing. It was only me and my 3 children but that was just fine!
@arvintot (401)
to tell you exactly... my christmas is still happy but of course not that much but still we are still happy with my family