Finding ways to share love with others

How many imes do we forget to say "I love you" to those close to us? I was thinking, how mny other ways do we show people we love them? other than gifts, saying "I love you" or physical intamacy, you what are some ways you share your love with others?
@kaka135 (14066)
My family is actually quite conservative, and we do not say "I love you" to our family members. I only say these words to my husband, and I always say "I love you" to my husband daily, or sometimes even a few times in a day. I just like to express my love towards him. With others, I think I'm more conservative, I just don't say it, but I'll try to show my support to them.
That is nice you say it to your husband. I see a lot of familys that are not into hugging, and expressing feelings, especailly love towards each other in that way. I feel it is nice to hear it form people when it is sincerere, but also in other ways as well. Thanks for sharing! Be Well,
Hi doula! I offer a sympathetic ear, even if I'm lack of financial for my friends, I offer compassion and go out of my way to be helpful even in a little way of thing. There are just a situation that even my instinct is to help them,I let them suffer the consequences of their choices or circumstances. I am direct with them, when they need advice, I offer it in a straightforward, direct manner without beating around the bush. My genuine interest is in taking care of others,my way for them to learn as a person, to show them that I care for them.
that is wonderful to hear. Those are all incridable ways to show love towards others. Honesty and being able to tell people things in a direct manner is an art in and of it';s self. I am very direct too. I am not nasty, but I dont sugar coat things either! Thanks for the comment!