What is the best way to propose to a girl.

@itssahil (132)
There are plenty of ways to propose someone. But actually a few of them works only. Can we share our ideas of proposing a girl that are really a gentle proposal. Please share your ideas and experiences on the same if you feel.
Maybe it's gonna sound silly but it sounds like a good idea to me. Take her to the place where you had your first date, and ask her does she remember why is this place so special. Than take her to the place where your first kiss happened, also ask her why is this place so special. Than at the end choose you place where you gonna propose, take her there and ask her why is this place so special, and she will probably say "I dont know." And than BUM! get down on your knee and say those magic words... :)
@itssahil (132)
Oh Wow.. Dats really a cool idea and pretty a new one..
@underdogtoo (9599)
I don't know how to propose to a girl. When my wife and I discussed getting married I decided the date and that was it. Pretty unromantic, huh? Cheers!!
@sivanj (1263)
i think it should be dependant on the guy's characteristics and also very much on what the girl prefers. you do it in orthogonal way and can expect only opposite results.