How many hours you spend in internet usually..?

Well, I am doing my Engineering course. Hence during my weekdays, I usually spend 2-3 hours and during holidays I will be online for about 10-12 hours. I will get stick into internet without even having my food. What about you friends..? Happy Mylotting,,
Mine is opposite, for my job, I must sit in front my computer for 5-6 hours from Monday to Friday, so tired. When in the weekend I just using my computer for 1-3 hours, in order to have a rest.
Hi sophia may i know wat's your job?
i spend about 7or 8 hours here as im elderly and retired in a retirement ce nter so I have lots of time lol
@dio123 (1790)
I spend all my day infront of internet only, by profession I am a webdesigner and it is my job, but I enjoy my life here I love internet too much
@max1950 (2313)
if i'm gaming i get lost sometimes and will be on for hours but if i'm just myloting ans reading the news most day's only 2-3 hrs on and off.
@swtpareek (651)
i usually spend around 3 hours on the net since I have a very hectic schedule of going to college. Now a days I have got my holidays so I am most of the time online and spend around 10 hours of my day on the internet.