Do you read your daily horoscope?

I don't believe in horoscopes but I don't understand myself why I always read the horoscope whenever I read a newspaper. Funny but true. Do you make it a habit of reading your horoscope?
@GADHISUNU (2164)
Yes I read. What I do is, if it is generally good for me, then I simply feel nice and keep going, and to tell the truth I may not even be bothered whether anything ever comes true. If it is all bad, then I will be waiting for it to be proven wrong. On the whole it is like brushing the teeth, for me.
Yeah, there is nothing wrong reading it. . . If the horoscope is bad, then let it be. We will just hope it won't come true. Forbid!
@suzzy3 (8362)
I used to when I was younger,but they were different in every paper and magazine,all saying along the same lines,you will meet someone special,your life would change for the, better and there was money coming,so I gave up with them.
What's written in the horospcope section of each paper are general ones. It may or may not come true and most of those are positive ones.
@eVoLi89 (161)
• Belgium
It's not a habit, and whenever the topic comes up, I laugh at it, I really don't believe in horoscopes. But as you said, I don't understand myself, when I read a magazine or newspaper or even some horoscopes web site I come across while surfing, I just can't help to check my horoscope lol. And worst of all, I even tend to become slightly more happy if there's something positive in it, and I always link it to things in my life too, thinking it can refer to this or that event coming up or person I like or general situations. Stupid of course, because these horoscopes are written in such a general and vague yet positive a way you'd believe them, or you can recognize something of your situation in it!
It's really funny to think what we do. Wr don't believe in horoscopes yet we take time to read and when we read something positive, we get happy. . lol
@arthi_88 (1518)
Its not a necessity but like you said whenever I open the newspaper or weekly magazine I do read my Horoscope..Never avoided it..Sometimes it matches or sometimes doesn't...it hardly matters but I do read it! Have a nice day!
Do you find reading it amusing too? We both may not believe it, but we can't avoid reading it. LOL
@munhozmib (3857)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hello! I do not believe in horoscopes either. I have already read some, and that is one reason for me not to believe in them. But I do not read them. I have done before, but this doesn't mean I always do. Since I do not believe it, I find no use in reading it. Respectfully, Munhozmib.
You may be right. There may be no point in reading it if we don't believe but I just find it amusing how people can make people believe what they should do for the day.
reading horoscopes which r positive in our side gives u a positive energy and this is the reason why we saw horoscope. but ther day we saw something negative in our part we say ohh man i dont believe in all this stuff.... this is true whether one excepts or not as far as my view is concerned i never watch horoscope i personally dont believe in all this stuff.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I used to all the time, but don't pay any attention to it anymore.
nope not anymore i dont happy lotting and have a nice day