wich shades of nail paint you use?

@piya84 (2591)
i love to use light shades in daily rutin.I like shades or purple,pink,brown for daily use.On the special occassion like parties or weddings i prefer to use dark and shiny shades og brown black and red
I love nail polish. I prefer light brown or pink shades most of the time. I used to have my nails polished by someone else every week but since that has become so expensive when I relocated here I have learned to do it on my own. I have a collection of all sorts of colors even those that I don't use. Most often also I have not found time to do such thing. I hate it when the nail polish don't dry up fast but recently I have found a way to dry it fast so it won't blot or scatter. I am now using a quick dry oil to hasten the drying times of my polish.
@piya84 (2591)
yup i too like all brown fresh shaded.I think so that colour suits to my indi personality.
@itsme_cha (504)
i like painting my nails after i clean it, i like white, black, red, pink.
@anne12d (676)
When I will go to a salon for nail care, I always go to French tip of white nail polish. It is simple and can carry at any type of event I'm going to. Sometimes I like black and red shades of nail polish and primary colors as well.
@vimaal (3365)
Hi piya i have long nail. I like pink and light shades. take care happy mylotting.
Pink is the only color I use. It has been thtis way for at least a couple of years. I always say that I'm going to wear a different color sometime, but I still have yet to do that. I guess I just love pink so much.
i like pastel colours and neon. i dont like dark browns. i usually paint neon pink and shiny red shades.
@tuyakiki (3026)
I love to polish my nails. And the colour depends absolutely on the dress that I am wearing,specially when I am at a party or attending a wedding ceremony. While at work I wear a natural colur nail polish,as it matches my suit..But right now I am wearing a chocolate coloured nail polish..... Happy Mylotting!!