how often do u go to gym to work out for ur abs

i usualy go to gym late evening and i was going to gym for past 3 years and i got a good abs with six pack . how often do u work out in gym
@aweins (4203)
hi prasanna1990, my dear friend, i go to gym daily. ummmmm to be true, its not daily. i try going daily. i am having a baby so i cant go at times. i have to skip sometimes when my hubby has not arrived from work or is not free for an hour to take care for her . i love to workout and now after pregnancy, i have gained lots of weight too soi have to go . there is no other choice too. otherwise i will go on bloating and become a football. i have to work hard on my stomach because it looks like a ball, literally a ball. i do abs on every alternate day. its not for any pack or so. its just to tighten up my loose stomach muscles and reduce the size of it.
@penny64 (1106)
I really dislike the gym. I'm much prefer to go for a swim or a walk, or even work out at home. Gyms just make me feel uncomfortable and rushed.
fine friend thats should swimming too is like a gymimg and it tooooo makes a man healthy
@penny64 (1106)
I think it just depends on what you enjoy doing to keep fit. I actually wish that I could grow to like going the gym, as it makes for a better routine.
@shiloh_222 (5480)
congratulations... me, lately, walking is my only form of exercise. no ab workout for a very long time. the last time i went to gym was a long time too.. hehehe...happy mylotting.
thank you for ur interest
@Erin88 (348)
I don't go to the gym, but I exercise at home and watch what I eat, so I am in good shape.
try going too gym and you can find a gain and confidence in ur body
@sivanj (1263)
i am vey sorry. i don't go to gym. i don't even do exercises. that sounds too lazy may be but thats the truth.
your relly gonna suffer in your younger ages