what's one of your most favorite jokes?

everyone needs cheering up once in a while .. I'm trying to think of one right now but I'm running dry, haha ... help, pretty please ? =)
@Kumaresan (450)
hello friend... well, i have a nice joke here... i hope you'll enjoy it... laugh your best... 10 commandments of marriage Commandment 1 Marriages are made in heaven. But so are thunder and lightning. Commandment 2 If you want your wife to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say; talk in your sleep. Commandment 3 Marriage is grand — and divorce is at least 100 grand! Commandment 4 Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year,the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen. Commandment 5 When a man opens the door of his car or his wife, you can be sure of one thing: Either the car is new or the wife is. Commandment 6 Marriage is when a man and woman become as one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one. Commandment 7 Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you say. After marriage, he will fall asleep before you finish. Commandment 8 Every man wants a wife who is beautiful, understanding, economical, and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife. Commandment 9 Marriage and love are purely matter of chemistry. That is why wives treat husbands like toxic waste. Commandment 10 A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished.
@draucia (164)
lol, nice one
@draucia (164)
lol, nice one
@makingpots (11928)
I never remember jokes, which is just as well because I'm awful at retelling them. I used to say that I should write them down now and then, but I never do.
@draucia (164)
There were three girls, a blonde, burnet, and a red head. I dont really remember it but... there was a mirror and if you told a lie it would suck you in. So the red head said i think im the most beautiful girl in the world, then the mirror sucked her in. the burnet said i think i am the smartest girl in the world, it sucked her in. at last the blone said I THINK then the mirror sucked her in. get it?
@Qaeyious (2362)
On a birthday card, there is a picture of two golfers, one who had just finished his shot and is squinting to see where it went. "Dang! My eyes aren't as they used to be. Did you see where my ball went?" "Sure did. Even at my age my eyes still have perfect vision." "Great! Where did the ball land?" "I forgot."