did you eat a lot this chirtmas?

@GAUCI123 (1042)
Malta
Well christmas it is time for celebrating but also time for eating lots of rich food. Personally This time I have lots of dinners and lots of sweets at home which make me nibble all the time. I have been on diet for months but now I lost everything, and It think I gained weight again, well hope that I will get in shape again for summer. And you do you eat more this time of year?
@fasttalker (2797)
I haven't done too bad this holiday season. I follow weight watchers for the most part and I decided to have one free day during the holidays which was Christmas Day. Aslo I started on the 1st day of December increasing my excercise time by 10 minutes. Now I am in such a routine I think I'll just keep it that way. Don't feel like you have failed anything. Just pick up and move on from where you are. What's done is done, no need to be upset by it. Hopefully the weather will be breaking soon so I can get back to my walking outdoors which I love. Treadmills and me don't get along well! LOL Good Luck and hang in there!
@GAUCI123 (1042)
• Malta
Well wish that I have your determination, thanks for sharing your toughts. Keep it up :)
@dana820 (277)
Unfortunately, I did and I felt so... bloated. I mean, it was terrible because right after eating I couldn't drink any water because I'd feel like I was going to throw up! But I didn't, thank goodness. :D It was really hard to say "no" to family handing you good, delicious, varying food every hour that day. And from the look of things, I'm going to have to brave the same scenario this new year's! Woe is me!!! LOL
@ronaldinu (12445)
• Malta
Gauci123 it might be the right time when the christmas festiivites fade away that you wear a jogging suit and go for a walk. I might you join since I need to lose weight too.
@walijo2008 (4648)
I think I ate alot this Christmas, in fact, we had dinner twice that day..lol. Well we had our dinner on Christmas Eve with my family, we ate at noon that day, then later on in the evening we ate with my husband's family, I tried not to eat too much at noontime because I knew we'd be eating again later, but of course, the food was so good, that I couldn't help myself..lol. When we got to my SIL house, I wasn't even that hungry still, but I ate a little bit, so I wouldn't hurt her feelings or anything. I've been on a diet this past year, and I exercise everyday, and I've lost 20 lbs. so far, but like you, we brought leftovers home and sweets, and it seems like I've been eating nonstop since then..lol. I'm afraid I might gain a few pounds if I don't watch it, but I'm still walking, I hope I'll be alright...haha.
@ljy559 (181)
Ever since I came back from my vacation to Australia 2 months ago, my appetite kind of became smaller...and I have always been feeling very full or bloated after just eating very little. As for this year's Christmas, I went for a buffet lunch with my family members. I must say, I ate quite a lot that day!! haha! There were so many different types of food there, that it made me DROOL the minute I got there! they had sushi, sashimi, steak, lamb chop, smoked salmon, cod fish, noodles, potato salad, lasagna, roasted duck, mushroom soup, garlic bread, curry, and many more! There was even a salad bar at one corner, together with a dessert corner! I ate most of the foods listed above. The only thing I missed was the cod fish. I went to the fish section and asked for cod fish 3 times, and all 3 times they were out for cod fish, and asked me to wait for the next round...the 4th time I went, there was no more fish left ): I MUST GO THERE AGAIN NEXT YEAR AND EAT MY COD FISH!!!