do u believe in """god""" or any almighty power???????

god is word which has so many hidden meanings in it diffrent people use it or take it in diffren terms.... i just started this in order to know wat people think on this topic does they think that god exists or think that earth exists like this from its origin or created by god or they believe in science ????? a big que plz do respond to this..........
I am not interested in researching whether world was created by god or science. But I do believe that there is something beyond the science. You can see in India where a lot of religions prevail, I discussed with a lot of people regarding this. Most of them said that there is a god who is above to all.... They even showed some stories in purana. We should not interfere in their beliefs. To prove science, big bang theory is going on... Let's see.. Thanks for posting
yeah u r right i totally agree with u
@dio123 (1790)
I do not believe in God but I believe in some super natural power who drive us all
@opalina143 (1238)
• Morristown, New Jersey
I belive in God or some kind of creator. I just don't think the world and universe could have sprung into existence all by itslef. I mean, so we know there was a big bang, but what caused the big bang? What was there before the big bang? I look around at the beauty of the world and its hard not to think that some kind of design went into it. When I watch an animal documentary (I love those) and learn about how everything in nature fits together perfectly, I think there must be a God. So yes, I believe in some kind of God or higher power.