A headache that wont go away

I have had a headache all day, at the back of my head, I have taken pills, tried sleeping,water,food, does anyone have any ideas how I might get rid of it?
@arcidy (5016)
I have had that problem before when I had a sinus affection I kept getting headachs a lot and that lasted for 2 weeks man that was awful. But what helps me a lot of times is just to lie down rest your head and close your eyes that helps me a lot of times when I get a headache.
I think I do have a sinus infection, Ill try that,thanks.
@liisafiat (660)
• Latvia
Slow breathing, fresh air. Also a walk inside the house or outside in the streets of the city: helps. And listening to music: LOUD! so that the pain gets dizzy from the noises that the earphones are making. ;) Hope I helped You.
fresh air made it feel a little better, thanks:)
Hi there: you might need to go see a chiropractor, for an adjustment; You may have Popped something out of whack there in your sleep tossing and turning or doing something; Try taking a hot shower with the water beating down on your neck as hot as you can stand it, then try turning your neck and forth to see if you can get it to pop; Or use a heat pad for awhile then try the same thing to see if you can get it to pop; having neck injuries myself and back injuries I can get myself out of whack very easily doing the most simple of tasks; Hope you feel better, its NOT fun when you get one of those headaches that won't go away, could be migraine too??
@spalladino (17926)
Sometimes a headache in the back of your head is coming from your neck. Have you strained yourself lately or perhaps slept in a weird position? Try putting a hot compress on the back of your neck and relaxing as much as you can for awhile. Hope this helps.
it does,thanks, I put a hot compress on for a while and it has really helped, thanks!