The bed you are currently sleep on, was it your's, your partner's or

@sudalunts (5526)
did you buy a new one? The bed I am currently using was mine, and it is a full size bed, Oh how I would like to have a king size. I really do not sleep that well at night, because I am constantly pushing my husband away to give me room to sleep. Whose was it anyway, your's, his/her's or something new?
@lilybug (21147)
The bed I currently sleep on used to be my Grandmothers. I got it and her bedroom set after she passed about 2 years ago. It is a king size bed, but I normally sleep on the right side all night. Once in awhile I have a kid crash with me, but mostly I have the whole thing to myself.
@sudalunts (5526)
Lucky you, peaceful sleep
@lazeebee (5466)
Our bed is a queen size that we bought some years back. Both of us are on the thin side; however I find that there's not enough space; we have too many pillows on the bed, and my hubby often sleeps over to my side. Just like you, I'm thinking of a king sized bed!
@sudalunts (5526)
Hi, I can relate to you, it is a battle every night, so you can imagine with a double size bed how difficult it is. I always come out the loser, he gets a great night's sleep I do not. I am not feeling well, so when I get home from church I am going to try to get some rest by being in the bed by myself
@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
be glad u have that hubby to sleep close to. lol. mine set is an antique one that i bought at an auction when i had my antique store. ofcorse i was there to be buying for resale but i fell in love w/it & brought it home. i have no idea who it beloned to.
@kellys3ps (3726)
The bed we currently sleep on is pretty new - we just purchased it this summer.
@maroseqf (3657)
Hi there my friend! Well, My husband and I live in their house but the bed we sleep on is not his. We bought it after we got married so technically, it is not his sole property. We bought the sofa bed type. It is big enough for the two of us because his bed was only single sized.