Should you give a guy/girl who cheated on you a second chance?

When I am at the relationship I try to give the best of me, and if that's not enough to keep him faithful, then he won't be loyal to me in the future, and I would not be able to trust him, the relationship would not longer work and I don't think I could look at him the same way. Or everyone deserves a second chance?
You asked me?...Oh yeah, thank you. My sky limit is for 3, I mean third chance. On the first, I'm learning for my weakness and every opportunity in it. For second chance, discerning myself to enhance strength and threat. Third is my final decision making to accept her with terms and conditions as I have to accept her and her past 2 cases. She no need to doubt as I remain my one love to her. But she must remember, on enjoying her final chance, if found she breached the agreed terms and conditions; meaning she will no longer can find me as I'll be out of her sight forever.
@liisafiat (660)
• Latvia
No. I think there are no second chances. Never ever. Although...what do You find to be a `cheating`? If he speaks with other woman, or if he sleeps with them while lying to You that You are the only one in his life? It also depends if there are some misunderstandings in the relationship. Maybe non of You are cheating, but both may think that the other one cheats. Hehehe, that would be silly, but happens sometimes.
@donsky14 (5963)
The one thing that I feat most about a relationship is being cheated by your lover. I've always warned my boyfriend to never do that to me, cause there's a great chance that I'm not gonna be able to forgive him. But yeah, everyone deserves a second chance...so I don't know...maybe my insights will change if this really happens to me and I would be able to experience it. But hopefully, I won't have to go through that experience.
@regal_aeros (2606)
it's really hard when you're heart is broken. and to me, if there is once.. there will always be another and another. he might be grateful that you gave him a chance and be a good boy for that period. but how long can he last? i'd rather nurse my pain now then prolong it and get hurt again.
idk if i would give them a second chance if i do he has to prove him self.
@xtian04 (282)
Hmmmm. It's really hard to answer this question. Maybe it depends on how much pain she caused me, how sorry she was & how much i loved her. :P
@Seyduna (129)
• Turkey
It would be too difficult to forgive her but still it depends on my mood and the overall conditions that we are in.