Spill the beans: your mylot dislike(s)!

I declare... - A picture showing the mylot appreciation banner I designed. it's nothing fancy, but I wanted to try and make a catchy few lines that carry the essence of this post. By giving feedback you give mylot back something valuable, it's not criticism, it's a helping hand, a research if you will. So if you like mylot, help them learn more about our mylot experience! thanks!
@cyberfluf (5005)
Netherlands
I think it's great that there are so many topics out on mylot that praise it's good work and name the multiple possibilities of earning, having fun and engaging in new friendships. Giving people compliments is a good thing, but giving them feedback on your dislikes can be just as important. If mylot knows what we are missing or what we dislike, they can do something about it. If we don't raise our voice about it, they won't know and things will not change. So I think it's a valuable addition to start a topic on this. There has been a topic quite like this one 3 years ago but it didn't attract a lot of people back then. A lot has changed now and there are more people who have joined mylot. Also, there has been a lot more change and improvement in layout, the addition of emoticons and mylotcode and the adding for photographs for example. Do you think mylot has explained these improvements and additions well? Do you like the new layout? Are there things that bother you, or new features you would love to see on mylot? Share with us, who knows what might be in store for the future! I have to be honest that I don't have that much dislikes either, but I'll try to name a few: My dislikes - Not being able to clearly see what you earn for certain activities - Payout only possible once a month (allways on time and honest, but hey, I try to make some suggestions here ) - No possibility to add more than 1 picture to a discussion, so you have to waitte for a reply if you want to post a series or they need to go in your profile - Certain commercials shown on the website (can't think of an example right now) Thanks!
@ronaldinu (12445)
• Malta
I do agree with your statement "Not being able to clearly see what you earn for certain activities - Payout only possible once a month". I have started a similar discussion in which I suggested that a clearer guidelines should be set. Having payout every week would be great but I guess this would put more work and pressure on the mylot administration. © 2008 Ronaldinu
@cyberfluf (5005)
• Netherlands
I do guess it would be a bigger pressure and that it might only be able if more people were recruited for the mylot team. However, these people need to be paid aswell so that might come out of our own pocket. The bigger mylot gets, the bigger the chance they will start thingss like weekly payout and better insight in real time statistics, but these are expensive and need heavy updating.
@richiem (3646)
I think it would be cool if we can have an option to save our discussions as draft. And also if we can mark some discussions as favorites.
@cyberfluf (5005)
• Netherlands
Thank you, Richiem. I saw the discussions you started on these topics and I am glad you have taken the time and effort to list them here. Anyone who is interested in more info on these discussion can look up richiems profile and go the the discussions. It would go to far to state it all here . Thanks for adding to the discussion!
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Cyberfluf, The only thing I really would like to see changed is to be notified when someone adds a comment after the intital comment, the only way I can see that is to go to discussions started and look through to see if an extra comment has been added for me to reply to. I am quite happy otherwise. I would like to ee how each days earnings are worked as I have started many discussions over weekend but earnings only showing a few cents more than they were on Friday but I will put that down to the holiday period. I love myLot and my good friends like yourself that I have made on here. Love and huggles. Ellie :D
@cyberfluf (5005)
• Netherlands
Thank you for your input, Ellie. I agree that mylot is well on it's way and a great website to participate in. It would be nice indeed if we were notified of a comment after the initial comment, as today I found out that I have had several discussions on which there was a reply after the initial comment and I never got back at the person because I merely didn't know it was there! The holidays would explain a lot, I haven't seen my earnings increase that much either, but on the other hand I haven't started that much discussions either. I am still not a great topicstarter so I guess I'll mostly be replying on here . However, I have fun and that's the most important thing! Have a great evening, Ellie, I will see you around soon!
@smartie0317 (1612)
My current dislike is people are basically deleted for asking certain questions and talking about money, but there are people who rude and just mean who are not being banned for their behavior. I also dislike that people are allowed to post asking you to join other sites or be their referrals.
@cyberfluf (5005)
• Netherlands
As far as I know people aren't allowed to post refferal links and ask you to join a website as their refferal, if so, you can report them. But you are right, there is a tremendous amount of people doing so and it can be pretty annoying. Asking questions is one of the things that keeps a discussionsite going, so I think there is nothing wrong with asking questions as long as they are polite and have something to do with the subject. Thank you for sharing your dislikes with us!