Learn cook

@boonkid (303)
Malaysia
I now was study at outside country, I need to learn some cook before I going back to my school, cause I already move out to the school hostel!
@lovesummer (1162)
HI I was in your situation 4 years back. I came to RUssia from Malaysia without knowing how to cook, but only rice and instant noodles and fry eggs. nothing else. Now I can cook lots I guess and my friends like my dishes. What would you like to eat? I know a simplest way to make pork. It is to marinade it in pepper after you slices them into pieces then you can fry them in the oil after heating the oil then add some onions rings, take them up when the pork go a little harden, I dont cook for too long as they become harden. Any questions I would help. Good appetite. :)
@boonkid (303)
Wow... So good! You friend like your dishes! I hope I can learn more!Thanks for the share! If I got problem I will try to ask you!At that time, hope you dont feel I make you troublesome! Happy mylotting!
hahaha no problem :) How is Miri. I came from Bintulu. Just realized you talk Malaysian haha
@boonkid (303)
How did you know I am malaysian?
@Lindalinda (4112)
If you can read you can cook. Simple cooking is just to follow instruction and measure ingredients. You know what 1 cup, 1/2 cup etc. is, don't you? or do you measure in grams?then you need a little scale. You know what it means to boil, fry or steam? It also depends on your possibilities. Do you have the use of a stove? an oven? a microwave oven? or just a hot plate with one or two burners. Do you have the use of a fridg? In order to stay healthy stay away from pre-packaged processed food. It is full of additives and preservatives. Fresh vegetables in season are your best bet. Steamed, boiled, raw or stirfried. Also, you could get yourself a simple cook book with the favourate dishes of your homeland.
@boonkid (303)
Wow... you think a lot than i dont! I 4got others stuff that also is needed! Thanks for the remind!Happy mylotting!
@savypat (20246)
There are all kinds of cookbooks for beginners, try one of those, you can even get them at the used book stores. There are also premade mixes of all kinds, the ones where you just add water or at most a little meat or vegetables. It all depends on how much time you have.
@boonkid (303)
Yap! I will go to book store to buy some book to learn myself! Thanks for the sharing!