Less than a week before New year, what do you have left to do?

@LittleMel (14055)
I was going to sort out things like clutters and old papers like I used to do every end of the year. But this year there are just too many things going on I don't feel like doing the same routine. Hubby is laid off for the whole month and all I want to do is spend more time with him because I know next year is going to be hard and we may have to get additional jobs which means less time spent together. Is there something you have left to do before the New year? Do you plan to do something but don't have enough time to do it? Or do you just want to spend these last couple of days before New year with your loved ones?
Sorting things in the coming year would be helpful for the fact that rushing up would be stressful but for less than a week in doing it allows momentum and focus and enjoying things up for the coming year. Its boredom to just sit and do nothing for the year of the Ox is coming. Lets be crucial in spending time for our loved ones and spend the new year rite for it only comes ones in a life thing. Why not drink and have yourself comfortable for the moment just sit aside all those worries and enjoy the season.....
@LittleMel (14055)
that's what I am trying to do right now we need this break
@agihcam (1916)
I was surely spending my time being online these days. I was just at home with my family and earning a few money as well. I can work online with my younger daughter at my lap :)
@LittleMel (14055)
I only go online for mylot or emails my side jobs I get the sources online too sometimes but there is no work the last week due to holiday