Days Of Our Lives John and Marlena

@cwilson26 (2737)
What do you think about John wanting to remember his past? Do you really think he is going to go for it? I was very surprised to hear him calling his doctor and telling her he wanted to remember his old life. I was also happy because I thought he would be this new John for the rest of the show. I hope he really does want to go back to being the old John because I miss him. I have, however, started to like the new John even though he doesn't act like he cares about anything or anyone. It was a pleasant change in the old boring John he was becoming but now I think it is time for him to come back! What do you think about the old John coming back? Do you want the old John back or do you really like the new John? Do you think when he does remember his old life that he will go back to being the old John altogether or maybe he will still act like this John a little bit? Tell me what you think. :)
@Lakota12 (42794)
I sort of like the new JOhn too Just like the way he makes his statements and thats it but his faces he pulls funny! I would like him to go back to the old JOhn and get back with Marlena bbut still have some of the new john in him too. Now that one is for the writers to figure out!
@cwilson26 (2737)
I agree and I wish the same thing for the old John, to still have some of the new John's personality. Yes it is up to the writers but I hope they do something right with John. I miss John and Marlena as the super couple they were and I hope they can become that couple again. :)
@Lakota12 (42794)
oh we do to miss them as a couple! Get off Nicole for awhile. Now that would be weird if Sammy put hers in with the nuns and Nicole adopts it
@cwilson26 (2737)
Wow, I never thought of Nicole adopting Sammy's baby! Now that would be messed up! Days of Our Lives is so predictable half the time that I bet that is what will happen. I really hope that Sammy doesn't give her baby up though. Maybe she can pass it off as the federal agent who is staying with her. They do seem to be getting closer and I think they are going to get together. :)
@Seppy1984 (2148)
I would like the old John back but with the spiciness of this new John. I feel that the new John is very fun but seems to be sometimes to shutdown like he does not want to open up. I too was surprised when he made that call. In fact my jaw dropped and I started to cry, I hope he really does want to change because I liked when him and Marlena was a couple. Happy Mylotting
@cwilson26 (2737)
I agree! The old John was getting boring and kind of stuffy so it would be nice to have the old John with a little of the new John's personality! Yeah, my jaw dropped too when he made the call. I never thought it would happen and I am happy and can't wait for the day that he gets his memory back. It would be nice for Shawn and Belle to come back to see it happen too. :)
@Seppy1984 (2148)
I so can't wait for it to happen too. It would be nice for Bell and Shawn to come back to see it happen. Who knows maybe they will be the next people that they will be bring back. I mean they brought Nicole back.
@cwilson26 (2737)
Yes that would be great to have Shawn and Belle back. They brought Brady back too so maybe they will be back after the New Year. I like that they brought Nicole back and her new storyline but I actually thought she was going to be a good person and now with this whole baby thing she is really messed up. I wonder whose baby she is going to try to steal and try to make everyone believe it is hers and E.J's? I really wish she wouldn't have lost the baby in the first place. I was eager to see how good of a mother she would be.
@LadyMarissa (12165)
John & Marlena have been released from Days. So, watch close as when they wrap up this storyline, as it will be the end of John & Marlena. That makes me very sad as I can't remember when there wasn't a Marlena. I do remember when it was Marlena & Roman as the HOTTT couple. Then when they thought John was Roman, it turned out that John & Marlena became the HOTTT couple so when the real Roman came back, Roman fell by the wayside as John & Marlena were soooo HOTT!!! I'm hoping that John & Marlena won't be gone for long. I enjoy them!!!
@cwilson26 (2737)
Yes, my mom heard about that and told me about it. I think she read it in the T.V Guide. I was hoping it wasn't true. I don't want them to leave. I hope they only leave for a little while and come back because I like the new John but I want the old John back with some of the new John still with him. Days won't be the same without them. I have been watching since I was 5 years old. That was 23 years ago. I also remember Roman and Marlena and then John thinking he was Roman and then John becoming John and he and Marlena being the hot couple. I like them better than Bo and Hope anymore. I think Bo and Hope are becoming a bit boring lately. I think the fans will be rather upset that John and Marlena are leaving. Maybe they will be so upset they will contact the writer and demand them bring them back. Just like when they killed off almost all of the main characters and were forced to bring them back. :)
@LadyMarissa (12165)
I've been watching for 43 years. I remember when Hope was a teenager & Bo was a punk. You're right, they have become boring. So has Steve & Kayla. Those 4 used to be a LOT of fun!!! I've enjoyed the "new" John too. I liked the old John a lot. Watching the 2 merge could be fun!!! Marlena has become boring in the last couple of years. Still I'd love to see her & John back in love as they ride off into the sunset!!!
@wendy82 (437)
To me it would be good for the old John to come back. To me Marlena would be happy to be with the man she loves and cherish. Her kids need their father. Especially Sami because maybe with John's help they could keep her safe and then she wouldnt be where she is so she could be with her family. To me I think it is funny that John is apart of Stefanos family but I think is he able to maybe change stefano to be a kinder man instead of dealing with the stefanos vs the brady. To me i think those family need to get along better instead of making the invasion and attacking other people. To me i think it is wrong that they brain washed john to not remember his past. I think once he remember he is going to be a different type of man and he is going to defeat everything in his path. So I think it is better for John to change like you said cwilson26.
@cwilson26 (2737)
Yes I agree with everything you said but I would still like a little of the new John to stay with the old John. I haven't seen much of them lately and I am wondering if they are ever going to get on with it and bring the old John back. Hope they do it soon because I am impatient to see what happens. :)
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I want the old John back, but not before he defeats Stephano at his own game.
@cwilson26 (2737)
Yeah that is true! Hopefully he will do that before he gets his memory back. I can't wait to see him back to his old self though. :)