How much minutes/hours you take to respnse ten post ?

Actually it depends on the post and to the response of the post but what i need is the average time you take to response to a post it will be quite informative to me bcoz i took so much time to response to a post.bye happy mylotting .
@xlinzixx (511)
for me to respond to ten posts on average take about 20 minuites as i slow typer and prefer taking my time on discussions
i take a lot of time... mostly because of my slow internet connection, it takes a lot of time from moving one page to another. maybe for ten responses it takes 30 min for me.. i gues thats why i am not able to earn much here...
@syeryn (574)
I don't really track how long it takes me to respond to posts. I try to reply with a well-thought out response that fits the topic and share my ideas with others. There are some posts that are really interesting to me and I can spend a long time writing a response to them. Others are easier to post to and take less time.
For this post it will take me less than a minute, probably around 45 seconds. Some discussions I spend a lot of time on and have actually takes 20-30 minutes to make sure a post came out the way I wanted it. (Of course econmically this is stupid because I earn roughtly the same either way) but it depends on my mood.
@KrauseHome (32842)
Well, for me many times it depends on how into myLot I am and if the discussion holds enough merit for me to want to post back too it, and also if I am busily trying to do something else as well. For the most part, I can usually post back to at least 3 New discussions every 10 mins. or so on here, so on average it probably takes me 2-3 minutes to post back to a discussion.
Hi there ajith_kumar! Well, it depends on what type of topic I am responding to. With your discussion, it would take me around 30 to 45 seconds to reply to. At an average, it would take me about 1 minute to respond to an ordinary topic. I really do not post just one line. If I were to post my own discussion, it would probably take me an average of 2 to 3 minutes depending on the length of my discussion.
@arcidy (5017)
It all depends on how im feeling I know if I wake up early before work I always try to make 10 responses before I go to work and that can take 30-60 min to make 10 post but it usally takes me 30 min just to make 10 post in the morning. In the afternoon it can take an hour or so since im pretty tired and dont feel like posting a lot.
@royal52gens (5380)
It depends on the topic. If the topic is of interest to me, my response will be more detailed. It will take me longer to respond. If I am just responding to a simple question, my answer will be shorter and the time spent will be shorter. I always try to respond with a minimum of three complete sentences. I also use punctuation so it is easier for the reader to understand what I am writing. I don't really have an average time. It also helps that I type very fast. That will lessen the amount of time it takes me to respond to a discussion.