Have you ever exprinced christmas after christmas?

@Seppy1984 (2148)
Well about 20 minutes ago I was on mylot doing some responses when I all of a sudden heard a knock on the door. I went and opened the door and to my surprise was the lady who owns the store across the street at the door. She had bought 2 gifts. One for my 2 year old son and 1 for my youngest son. It was so heart warming to know that there are still people out there that care. I gotta say I was having a bad day till I saw what she did it put a big smile on my face. I could not have thanked her more then what I did. I Must of said thanks about a good 5 times. Just knowing that we struggled with trying to buy our boys any gifts. I have to say that this was the sweetest thing that she could have ever done. It is nice knowing that people can be so nice and thoughtful. Was there anything that some one has done for you that brightened up your day? Happy Mylotting
@lilybug (21148)
That was a very nice gesture by the lady across the street from you. I actually got one of my presents from my sister tonight. She stopped to get me some beef jerky at this place on her way back from Arkansas last month, but they were out so she could not get me any. She was on her way back home from visiting a friend in Arkansas for the New Year and she got me some. She dropped it off tonight on her way past.
@Seppy1984 (2148)
That was so nice of her to do that. It is nice when people keep you in mind even when you least expect them to. It is nice to know that there are people in the that are still very nice and caring. Happy Mylotting
@hildas (3031)
That really was a very nice thing that lady done today and it is great to see that their is caring people still left in this world. My mum knew we where having it tougher this year and helped me out a lot. I ran out of heating oil the week before Christmas and I really did not need that to happen but she really bought a lot of things for us which I cannot thank her enough for.
@Seppy1984 (2148)
That was nice of your mum to help out like that. It is nice to know that when things are hard that there will be someone to help brighten your day. Happy Mylotting