What is the most popular New Years Resolution?

Every year a lot of people make a New Years Resolution. So what do you think is the most popular resolution made every year? I think it is the resolution to lose weight. What do you think?
LOL i agree n this year i wanna increase wietght happy lotting and have a happy new year
Now you don't hear that one very often. Good luck, and have a wonderful new year.
yeah well.. i am differnt i wanna gain weight so i can run longer
@UK_Shree (3604)
Hello there. You are most probably correct. Losing weight is something a lot of people resolve to do for a New Year. I think a lot of people make health-related resolutions such as going to the gym regularly, or to eat more healthily, to quit smoking etc etc. People usually go for something that will benefit their own personal health in the long-term. I think that's why many find it hard to stick with their resolutions though as they will usually produce long-term effects and the benefits are rarely seen straightaway, which makes many get bored.
True all resolutions should be goal oriented, and short term so as not to get bored, and then not achieve the goal.
Every year nearly 150,000 million people in the United States alone make New Years Resolutions. Of that 150,000 million about 95 percent have a resolution to lose weight in the new year. I found this statistic in the magazine "Woman's World". I find it amazing that so many people desire to lose weight or are overweight. I know it's on my list of goals for the coming year too.
Wow 95 percent! I had no idea it would be that high