Another Windy Night

@Shar19 (8236)
It was another windy night last night. I kept thinking the windows in the bedroom were going to crash in from the wind. I had a hard time getting to sleep since I was listening to the wind howling. Does the wind affect the way you sleep at night?
Unfortunately nothing distrupts or affects my sleep. My husband says that I could sleep through a hurricane. I probably could too!! I guess that is what happens when you have so much going on and are always on the go. When you finally are home for the night and get to lay down, I am OUT!!! Shihtzumama
@Shar19 (8236)
Same way my husband sleeps.
Yep, its kind of scary....but I have ALWAYS been that way even when I was a young kid....But when I had a newborn baby though I woke up with the littlest wimper....
It has been super windy around here too. In fact it was so windy on Sunday that it blew over my umbrella patio table and it crashed on the deck and all the glass broke. I am not very happy having all of the glass smashed in my outside table.
@Shar19 (8236)
Wow, that's ashame. I wouldn't be happy either.
@toddsarm (766)
we had one to and no power for about 3 hours
@Shar19 (8236)
That always stinks when the power goes out. At least it came back on.
@taface412 (3177)
The other night we had tornado watches out because out temps shot up to 72 degrees and then shot back down to 30-40 degrees. All day long we had wind out by me, but the rai started falling in sheets after dark and my yard and drive becamse a massive puddle...and yes the wind was quie bad. I think I laidawake for hours becuase I have been through tornadoes before but they still are scary when the warnings are at night. Because it can happen while you sleep. Hope you didn't get any storm damage
@Shar19 (8236)
Luckily we just had some branches down and trash cans flying everywhere. Funny how it's always windy on trash night.
@lilybug (21148)
Wind does not really affect my sleep. I actually enjoy the white noise. The only way it would actually interrupt my sleep is if it was a really bad storm and there were branches from trees falling and hitting the house. Otherwise it actaully helps me sleep better.
@williamjisir (22903)
so windy - I think that it is easier for me to fall asleep as I love to hear the wind when I sleep.
Hello Shar. It was ok that we did not have a windy night last night, but if it were windy, I would be happy to go out in the evening, but stay home to keep warm. I think that I can fall asleep on a windy night. I think that it is easier for me to fall asleep as I love to hear the wind when I sleep. Also I love to hear the rain while sleeping on bed.