Robber leaves Name and Address behind in Robbery

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28427847/ this brilliant robber made the "your getting robbed" note for the bank on an pay stub which he leaves part of behind that has his name and address.. hmm i think we have a winner for the STUPIDEST criminal contest!! unless you know something that can top this??
@howard96h (11665)
• New York, New York
Not the brightest candle on the cake huh? What an idiot!!! Wait till his roommates in jail hear about this one.
yeah i know haha
@saundyl (9698)
LOL I love that brightest candle on the cake. I've heard sharpest knife in the box or brightest light bulb in the room but never the candle!
@howard96h (11665)
• New York, New York
I like - not the sharpest knife in the box - good one!
@jillhill (37399)
Probably not top it but in our area recently two teens dressed up like deputies which included air pistols and called on a friend of theirs to give him a hard time about reckless driving....his parents opened the door and called 911...and they are now being charged with inpersonating officers! It was supposed to be a joke....guess who the joke is on!
lol i hope they dont get into too much trouble since they are just being silly kids
@winterose (39929)
yep that has got to be one of the stupidest things yet.
yep but tomorrow is another day and there are surely more stupid things to come lol
@ahgong (10086)
And all for four hundred dollars?!? Sigh... he must be doing this for the first time. Which idiot would use his own pay slip as a note pad to write on? Let alone, use it in a robbery note?!? Now he has to suffer for his actions. And all for $400. Sigh...
not to mention he didnt even have time to enjoy the little amount he got
@uath13 (8227)
You make me miss that old show Americas Dumbest Criminals. It was one of my favorites to watch. I remember one episode where a robber had smashed a window to rob a place. The store temporarily replaced the glass with safety glass & the cops were waiting nearby with a camera. The robber returned a few days later with a cinder block to rob the place again. When he threw the block at the window this time it bounced back & hit him in the head. He awoke handcuffed in the back of a squad car.
how stupid that the person went back to the same place lol
@marcialoyd (1174)
HAHA. That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. That goes above my personal favorite. A guy who tried to break into a couples house through the chimney and got stuck in the chimney. Guess he should have took some pointers from Santa Clause.
haha how stupid!!
@saundyl (9698)
Wow thats one that almost belongs in the darwin awards! It kind of reminds me of the guy who wrote the robbery note on the back of a bank deposit slip.
@saundyl (9698)
Or this one - the woman who robbed two banks and had to stop for gas a mile away from the second robbery at a gas station. http://darwinawards.com/stupid/stupid2001-19.html
jeeze if i were to rob a bank i wouldnt stop till i hit the state border!
@ronaldinu (12454)
• Malta
He must be one of the dumbest robbers in the history of the world. I am glad that he was caught and that he gets what he deserves.