Predictions

Well, here we are on the brink of a new year. (Happy new year! by the way!) I love hearing all the predictions going around about all the things that will be seen, heard, invented and even the bad times to come. So, tell me.. what do you see coming our way in 2009? world wide..or state wide.. anything!
@myklj999 (20892)
My ex was predict. I guess any woman that isn't a virgin has been predict.
LMAO! you are one of a kind mjklmnop!!!! Happy New Year!
@myklj999 (20892)
And a Happily Newling of the Yearly to you too!
mjklmnop? where is your avatar?
@modstar (9610)
I predict that someone old will die. lol! I don't really know but i'll give it a shot.. Boston Celtics will win the championship. Floyd Mayweather will unretire. Ciao will not close even if people are starting to hate it. MyLot will reach the 160,000 mark. You (little_stormy) will change your avatar. How's that?
ya don't like my avatar? it's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
@modstar (9610)
I do love your avatar and i know that it's you. You're lovely! I just thought you might change it hehe.. did i make a really bold prediction? lol!
hmmm...... ok
I personally have no predictions only hope that things will get better. The year 2008 has brought many problems and hardship across the world even in my personal space I have been affected.
I think everyone has been affected by the problems we've had this year.. I wish I could see a light at the end of the tunnel, but I think it's going to be some time yet to come. Happy New Year my friend! :)
Predictions? World economy will fall, but not as badly as most people thought. More people will end up jobless. There will be ongoing wars in the middle east or India region, even though I am really praying hard this will not happen. Terrorism remains a very serious threat to everyone of us. Besides that, on the positive side of things, more useful medicines will be found (hopefully for incurable diseases). More useful inventions will appear and possibly a good replacement for fuel can be developed. More cool gadgets and more cool Internet web site will appear too, and hopefully more ways to earn money as well.
You have really done some thinking on this.. well done! I see that in our future too! I hope that you are right about improved medications because I feel we have super viruses on the way too. I would love to see pharmaceutical companies actually care enough for people (rather than revenue) to share the cures, that I feel we already have. Looking forward to the new gadgets too.. I love gadgets! Happy New Year!