Work From Home Headquarters, Who Works For Them?

I saw a post that someone got paid from these guys, now I can not find the post. Anyway I was wondering, if you work for this company what exactly is its purpose? I checked it out, even signed up. Then it says you have a verified phone account with craigslist in order to get paid. Okay so I signed up for craigslist account, but I see no option to become phone verified. Then I noticed that craigslist charges a fee to add ads to their site, which is what it appears work from home headquarters requires you to do. So what is the deal, is this a true and honest site, and if they are only paying 30 cents per post and craigslist charges a fee how do you make any money. The fee is rather large. Please explain, if you know.
@wildplace (154)
Forget about that. It is not worth it. Most of the adds you are doing are "ghosted". And a ghosted add at the craiglist is one add you are not paid for. You get five adds a day and if you are lucky these five adds get posted at craiglist. But if they are ghosted you don´t get a dime for it. I worked for them ten days. The first two days all was fine. Then each day one add after another was ghosted. At day 7 all my adds where ghosted. The same a day 8, 9 and 10. And yes, craiglist is charging fees for some adds(in some areas) and you are right that you will be paying off.
if you are posting in that aera. If it was legit business, why search like that way they do? Fact is that craiglist is for privat posters and the companies who pay you for posting there aren´t private at all. They only don´t want to pay fees for posting at another site-thats why they pay you for getting sites posted.
So you are saying they are just trying to screw craigslist out of their rightful fees. I do not think I want to be a part of this.