Any plans for New Years?

@celestos (814)
What are your plans for New Years? Do you intend on staying in or maybe going out with friends to celebrate the new year?
@rmuxagirl (7568)
I am kind of doing both. I am going over to my best friend's house to ring in the new year with her, her husband and some of our friends.
@ravinskye (8242)
We're staying in this year. We had talked about going out but we decided to wait and go out friday to see a comedian that we like alot. So we are going to stay in with the kids. I doubt they will make it till midnight though. We'll probably make some popcorn and watch a movie with them. I'm going to let them try to stay up but I don't think they'll make it past 10:30 or 11.
@dozhou (326)
My plan is to earn enough money for my family: my wife and my twin daughters. It is not easy to attain this aim after financial crisis, but I don't care, that is me, a husband and a father should do for his family.
@bamakelly (5194)
Well in my part of the woods it is now going on six pm. I live in Alabama at this time and I guess that in some parts of the world it is already the New Year. It looks like I am staying in this year. I usually do as a rule anyway. It is just me and my five year old son tonight and he will be in bed long before the sound off of celebrations at midnight. That is if there is any pandemonium around my parts. That is because I have only been down here for almost eight months and I don't know what they do for festivities around here. It will be a little lonely for me because my husband is on the road working overtime. I should be seeing him by tomorrow though. Take care and best wishes for the coming New Year.