This guy's nuts!

@jerzgirl (7805)
Gloucester City, New Jersey
Or maybe not anymore after a series of incidents, one of which took place in frigid weather. The earlier ones are mentioned here: http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/news/intelligencer/naked-man-accosts-girl-in-springfield/ The most recent is here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28456158/ Now, I'm not sure I would call the one incident an "accosting", but what he's doing is definitely illegal! So, what do you think? Might they have frozen off? Should they?
@p1kef1sh (45647)
Thanks for the BR Jerz. It's so hot here that I am thinking of letting it all hang out and blow the consequences! LOL.
@jerzgirl (7805)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
So, instead of a "chilly willy", you'll be going with a "hot dog"? Stay in your house and you're all good. I'm surprised it's that hot there - usually the temps are moderate because of the ocean currents.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
Year on year we are having warmer and drier summers. Wetter and warmer winters too.
@shooie (4989)
Sounds like the person isn't all upsairs mentally. Few fries short of a happy meal. I do think they need to step it up and try to get this guy. Especially if it is the same guy in every sighting because he touched one person by picking her up from behind in a bear hug. I think he gets off on it or it started off as a dare or something and he just went from there. Maybe I watch to many CSI and law shows.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
"Chilly Willie" that was my first thought Jerz. I have to say that there's being naked outdoors and being offensive and this guy(s) is the latter. That said, we all ought to be naked more often. I always am under my clothes! I know that it's been a hard few days, I am thinking of you. Give it time and I am sure that you will have a good year.
@opalina143 (1238)
• Morristown, New Jersey
I wonder what kind of guy would do this. Someoene who has a great need for attention and who gets off on weird things. Hmmm. and in the cold too. I wonder if he has an actual wife and family, and what will happen if he's ever caught. Wouldn't it be funny if he was like, some fine upstanding member of the community? Like a pastor or politician or something? Too weird...