What Annoys You About Your Spouse?

The other day I replied to a post about men leaving up the toilet seat. I said how lucky I was that neither my husband, or son leave the seat up. Then I got thinking there are other things my husband does, though that do annoy me. The two biggest would have to be throwing his dirty clothes on the floor, and spitting toothpaste in the sink and leaving it there. My children both have these two bad habits as well, and it drives me crazy. Now I am not saying I am perfect, well maybe I am lol but what bad habits does your spouse have, that drives you crazy?
@missybear (11396)
What really annoys me is when he takes all the blankets at night time and leaves me freezing. He is a very restless sleeper. All his stuff ends up on the floor and then he starts grabbing at mine. The other thing would be, when he cooks half his food ends up on the floor. He is a very good cook but very sloppy.
Ha Ha my husband does that too with the blankets. Now he has his own blankets, and I have mine. We both sleep better, now.
@missybear (11396)
We have our own and he still throws his to the floor in his sleep and grabs mine. Next step separate beds.
Oh no, well I guess it would have to be separate beds for me. My husband rolls all up in his like a cocoon, so there is no dropping it.
@suspenseful (40326)
Well besides the usual, leaving up the toilet set, and squeezing toothpaste in the middle, what annoys me is that when we go shopping, every time we go near the produce section, he says for me to watch the budget, but yet it is all right to buy the more expensive meat. And even though we have lots of toilet paper at home, every time he asks if we have enough. I mean if we bought it every week, it would be piled up to the ceiling.
LOL I don't even take my husband grocery shopping. We would buy only the most expensive toilet paper, I am sorry they all work the same. The most expensive cuts of meat for sure. He already refuses to eat Walmart meat, he says it tastes funny. So I have to watch for really good meat sales from the other more expensive grocery store. The toilet seat is not an issue at my house.