Jack Daniels......WHY?

So I just have to write this out, to get it off my mind, and maybe help me heal lol. I have a theory, about alcohol particular, specifically, Jack Daniels. I am highly convinced that I should start thinking of Mr Daniels, as an old boyfriend, whom I keep going back to, against my better judgment, and it always does me absolutely NO GOOD! Do you know what I'm talking about? an ex you keep going back to? For a good ol' one night stand? Well this is what Jack is to me...AND IT SUCKS!! Why can't I leave him on good terms? When he leaves me ALWAYS with regret, pain, and a headache...and for some reason with my pants missing lol. Anybody want to talk about their "relationships"...or actual relationships for that matter that you can't let go of?
@diillu (5130)
hahaha... you really had me here. You got a real nice lifetime explanation there. Me and you we are same people here. I totally totally love jack daniels and yes I end up with the bad hangover and lots of missing pieces in my mind with what exactly that I did last night. I always try to control my limit over the glasses of jack daniels just like the lies that I don't want to believe that my ex tells me then again... im already over the glasses and glasses just like the lies.. lol. You are so realistic in this one. And I have tried so many times to leave it but about my ex im already over it but i don't want to be just like the JD.
Yeah, it's very hard to control it, after you're over your limit especially, and then you keep noticing that your glass is "broken" (empty), and you keep refilling it. I have better control over it though when I'm actually out and about, playing the bar scene, but when I'm home, the nice temptation about knowing you can pass out in your bed any time just lets yah go lol. Thanks for responding!
@lilybug (21182)
My relationship with my sons father was kind of back and forth like what you are describing. I should have left well enough alone a long time before I did.
I COMPLETELY understand. What I think is worse though? Is when they KNOW you can't get over them. Thanks for responding!