Are you happy to be single or are you dying to mingle?

@arkansos (546)
So if you are single, do you think you are happy being single or do you want to be with that special someone? I would love to have someone to hold hands with
@sanuanu (11238)
So am I! But would you like to find one for your life from internet, this is a big question. I don't believe in cyber love as I have been in relationshipe with many girls online but couldn't convert any of them into love. Hence, I have given up and started concentrating to my old ways, that is finding someone whom I can touch and see with my eyes.
@arkansos (546)
I wouldn't mind. It might well be th only source of getting girls. Though to be frank, not a good one
@sanuanu (11238)
to be very frank with you, I only look for kinky girls when I go for chatting with them on Yahoo or msn. I have had many seducive chats with dirty girls on internet. I felt myself a quite lucky person that I could find someone to have that kind of experience but soon I got to understand that these are nothing but only a time pass. Woman from mylot are so very nice and quite funny too. Before coming to mylot, I could have not beliveed that ladies can be so funny with men !
@syang0901 (120)
I'd like to find my companion. I don't like myself alwawys single, though single is not bad. When We're single, We've got so much freedom. But mingle must make us feel more happy.
@arkansos (546)
Ya wat do u do with so much freedom, if u dun have anyone to share it with....