Best PTC Cashback Site Ever...No min payout. Payout in 24 hours.

China
This is how the site works. You register with this site. It will provide you with referral links of PTC sites. You register with these links. And you will receive 0.5 cents cash back per sign-up. The 0.5 cents will be sent in your account in 24 hours. You can also earn cashbacks by clicking ads. Each ads click can earn you 0.2 cents. The cashback for ads click will be added to your account in 24 hours as well. If you reached 1 cent, you can request cash out via Paypal. If you reached 1 dollar, you can request payout via Alertpay. The payment will be made in 24 dollars. [i] I have just started 2 days ago and have got 25 cents.[/i] If you're interested, please leave a email address or add me as a friend and send me a message.
• Lubbock, Texas
I hope this meets all your expectations. I've found that cashing out for less than a dollar costs more in fees than I care to pay. It sounded good at the moment, but wasn't really such a good idea in the long run.