Do you trust people readily? Think that man is basically good?

@Jenaisle (3803)
Do you think that man is basically good and that man becomes bad only because of his environment and living conditions? I do trust people most often than mistrust them, because I believe in this concept. What about you? What's your take on this?
@nilzerous1 (2435)
It depends on the subject and specific context. I usually trust everyone. It is rather difficult to mistrust people.
@Jenaisle (3803)
Thanks for your vital input. I agree. happy mylotting,
@margaux08 (1094)
Based on Creation, Man was made from God's image, so yes,like you, I also believe in the idea tht man is basically good in the beginning. About the other question, unfortunately for me, but I really tend to trust people readily. I am too trusting even if I know there is impending danger. I don't know, I tried not to be trusting anymore, but I think it may have a slower process for me not to trust anybody that easily. Over the past, my family had been victimized by rude actions, because of simply "trusting" people who we thought of as "friends." For a time, we became too clanish and I only treat my sisters as my only best friends. That was until we got married and have our own lives to live. Now even if I'm all grown up, the same thing happened! Sometimes I feel that I need to bang my head just to wake me up!
@Jenaisle (3803)
That was well explained. Yes , that often occurs. Thanks for a well thought of answer. Cheers.
@jillhill (37383)
Probably trust them more then distrust them. I think sometimes my gut feeling does tell me what's right and wrong....I do believe most people are basically good..and that is very good for all mankind.
@Jenaisle (3803)
Yes, that's more like it. Thanks for the input. all the best for 2009.
@3cardmonte (5098)
I wish I could, I have trusted people before and been hurt and let down so many times, it's just not worth it anymore.
@Jenaisle (3803)
I respect your opinion. thanks for the comment. Cheers.