OLTL: Asa "takes it all back" and give it to David...but...

@coffeebreak (17820)
David is not his son! Remember the "back to the future" storyline where Bo and Rex were zapped back there and everyone those Bo was Asa and Rex was Bo... and Rex aka Bo was the one that was with Emma... not Asa or Bo aka Asa. So David is either Rex's son or Bo's son... he is NOT Asa's son...so how can Asa be saying that he is giving it all to his son? Or... maybe it starts this way and suddenly Bo and REx remember what happened, do a DNA test and find out David is not Asa's. Of course this will happen AFTER David either marries Dorian or Alex Olinof (who is coming back and is currently married to David) wreeks havoc some how! I wondered why they made that happen and then never said anything about it and thought it was stupid that Bo and Rex didn't remember anything. Anything ideas of what you would like to see happen? I wish Asa hadn't died... he was a hoot! ANd I liked the "old" David - a double hoot! The show has been really boring and "ho-hum" lately, so hopefully this will be something good. And then again... Asa did say that the Buchannans "had time to fix it" so maybe he DOES know that David is not his and is just making them fight for the company and wil in the end reveal that he knows David is not his... Hum... interesting way to play out.
@Trace86 (5033)
I was hoping they didn't just drop it all and forget that Rex-Bo slept with Emma, not Bo-Asa. I think that David is sticking around for a bit, so they may drag it out a while. The idea of an alliance between Dorian and Alex is truly frightening. What did you think of Todd jumping today? I am pretty sure there was a ledge or something there. I mean, you can't kill Todd!
@Trace86 (5033)
Hmm... I didn't see Todd get up. My DVR must have cut it off. I wonder what Tea's deal is. I mean why is she calling Ray? Does she believe that his wife set him up for the murder? If she is such a good friend of the Vega family, why would she let Cristian marry a murderer?
@coffeebreak (17820)
I fell asleep just before the fall and woke just after and he was standing - then agin, I was rather groggy and all, so maybe I just didn't see it right! It was the last seconds of the show at that. I really don't give a rats about Todd and anything that goes along with him! Tea - yeah, it is strange. Probably she encourgaged Christian to marry whats her name to keep her in the US so Ray knows where to find her when Tea gets him out. Or to lull her into a sense of false security and then lower the boom on her later.
@Trace86 (5033)
Thanks for Best Response, even though I was the only response! So, I guess it was just Rex and Bo's souls that time travelled, not their actual bodies. Bo doesn't seem to be 18 years older than David though.