When did you open your bible?

@achinthya (1219)
I am not that religious person though I believe that God is there, I don't read the Bible often, but whenever I feel scared or alone i never forget to carry the bible with me and this happen all the time.
i am not a Christean but still i have a bible with me..and i used to read this once in a week...its really pleasuring ...we must read this everyday...happy mylotting
@achinthya (1219)
Good to know that you are interested in reading bible,Think you are right I should start doing that.Thanks Happy New Year!
@smartie0317 (1612)
I keep it with me all the time. I have a small bible in my purse. I open it when I feel close to God, scared, alone, or when I see someone needs divine help. I turn to a passage and share it with them.
@achinthya (1219)
Actually my mother also used to tell me to carry the small bible with me all the time and to read atleast ones in a day as it will give peace of mind.Anyway thanks for your response. Happy New Year!
@ronharold (556)
I always go with a bible in me. I'm not religious. In fact I leave religion. What I pursue is to have an intimate relationship with GOd thats why I always bring a bible. You can never be related to God if you don't know His words.
@srbollar (259)
I don't understand. Why do you keep a Bible with you if you are not religious. Do you consider yourself a Christian? ~Jesus loves you and I do too~