what you DO WHEN YOUR COMPUTER SUDDENLY BLASTED?

ofcourse it is naughty to think of it. but if it occurs. whats your reaction if it occurs. if it happened to me i ran a lot of distance and bath the computer with water. if not doing like that, it leads to short circuit and whole house will be burned, which is not coming to any imagination. what you do friends?
Lawl. I hope my MacBook doesn't get busted. Anyways even if it did, I would make sure it's away from stuff which can catch fire and spread it around. If something like that happens to the desktop, then I would cut the main power and pour water from a distance. I can't imagine because I'm not so EVIL , but I think that will be enough .. lol bourne
this one is a funny question.if suppose this happens i would stand still.then after i would change it to the new one.i dont think this has happened anywhere else in the world .this is something awkward to hear about.i dont think if blast also it will have effect on any other appliances.happy myloting and have a nice weekend...