Could i still receive my earnings from pay to sites even though my paypal account is not verified?

@lockheart (1406)
Did mylot, neobux, clixncash, sop, platinum lounge, ciao could still send my earnings even though my paypal account is not verified?
I don't think they ask for a verified accounts for a payout. One of my friends was like They don't dude, and asked for a payout and he got a payment. he was so shocked. I don't know if the rules and TOS have changed, but you can always try. bourne
@aakay4u (799)
hi lockheart,yes you can receive the payments in your paypal account despite the status of your account being unverified.however for purchasing anything online or withdrawing money from your paypal you need to get your account verified.
thank you for starting this discussion .i also had this doubt for a long time but i never thought of starting it in a discussion.the responses here are useful.i think you and me have a same thinking.have a nice weekend and new year and may this new year bring good fortunes
@Kool121 (292)
I think you can receive payment to your unverified paypal account, but it has limit when it comes to withdrawal. Though you can contact paypal customer care via e mail and make sure.