Helping your spouse in kitchen

@scorpio16 (1707)
Hi guys, normally I do not help at all to my wife in kitchen but I usually help her in case I bring raw fish. I personally wash that properly to save her time and effort. Do you all ever help your wife in any time?
@stephcjh (32327)
My husband and I both work the same schedule. We do cook together every once in a while or we take turns cooking daily.
@scorpio16 (1707)
That's nice, I think we should also perform in this way!Rated too!
@teshavill (278)
Hi! When my husband is around,he would really help me out in the kitchen.He can cook well.It doesn't bother him if I ask him to cook for the day because we know we do appreciate what he prepared and cooked for us.It is always a joint force for us to get things easily done by helping each other especially in the kitchen,he would even go to a market and grocery,wash dishes if I can't do those things.
@AnakSuNamun (2084)
I usually do all the cooking myself and when I do feel like pitying myself on being such a hero,I have to remind myself that I would get very annoyed if somebody decided to help me because that tends to confuse me. Cooking is relaxing(sometimes) and I don't feel like telling someone what to do. Washing the dishes would be a great help,though
@tarheel (151)
I will help her if she asks me. Usually it is just peeling and cutting up potatoes or washing chicken. She generally handles everything else. Every once in a while I will cook the dinner instead.