What did you do with your children this Winter break from school?

@Pleiades (847)
Wow...did you survive the Christmas season this year? I did and I'm glad it's over. But, what did you do with the little ones? Some of you have young ones, some have grade schoolers, others have high school and then some even older. Yikes! I have two older grade schoolers and two babies. So, with that crazy mix, I just tended to the oldest son, who is 12 years old. What we did most the time was play the Xbox game, "Lord of the Rings: Third Age". Man, are we having a great time! It's the best mother/son time we've had yet. For one, it satisfies our love for the LoTR storyline as well as the whole fighting, killing and smashing. It's a great thing. Right now, we're fighting that glowing firey eye thing. Don't ask me what it's called...it's big, it's bad and it's kicking our *Pleiades
@AKMEDIA2 (328)
So far, we've been so busy with everything, there hasn't been a chance to do anything. Lucky I still have one week left. I'm going to try to get my family to our only theme park, Hawaiian Waters.
@Pleiades (847)
You lucky! Your children in college or something? My children go back tomorrow and I'm going to be so lonely without them. In fact, part of me is hoping...naw... Enjoy the rest of the time you have with your babies and have a safe year. *Pleiades
I have two grade schoolers aged 6 and 7. I take my kids outside for biking when the the weather permitted. It is a good exercise for me because I walk along with them. They also do some drawings and paintings. We only attended two parties but they were happy because they did get their gifts there. I am glad I survived the break.;-)
@Pleiades (847)
You're such a good mommy! My children loves to ride bikes with me, sadly one has to stay behind to watch the little ones. But, here in Arizona we have some beautiful weather so it's all good. *Pleiades
@fasttalker (2797)
My mix is 25, 18 and 2 years old! LOL We went to dinner with the older ones and watched some movies. I took the 2 yr old out to see all the lights one night (we have a park that is all decorated for the holidays) and we took him to see Santa a few times at the mall (that was a treat!LOL) and a local library does crafts every Thursday with little ones so we visited there too. And we are now settling back down and getting our routine back in order.
@Pleiades (847)
Wow...you really have a nice mix there. Glad to see you pampered the baby. Then again, Christmas is more for the children anyways. Did the baby scream when upon Santa's lap? You know, I totally forgot to have my babies go see Santa. That's sad because the baby is a Christmas baby himself. *Pleiades