Question related to mylot

HI friends, when you reply for any discussion do you notice a star coming near to name with some color and with some number do anyone know for what its given? Can anyone clear my doubt? Thank you in advance for my friends who reply here.
@Pleiades (847)
Sure thing. It's called the "Star Rating" Each rating in the incriment of 10's are noted with a colour. The higher the number, the higher your rating. It helps with your payment...basically it's a grading system. Does a lower rating mean you aren't good? No, just means either you wrote some boring discussions or someone down the road was irritated at what you said and gave you a - more than those that gave you a + in your discussions and comments. Just keep working hard and make sure to write good quality responses and stuff, people love those kind of things. *Pleiades
Oh thank u Pleiades for your good response. I gave + to u.
If we get highernumber its higher position am i right
@mtsandeep (1586)
Point the mouse cursor over your star and you will see your star rating out of 100. I had a red star with 9 till yesterday and now i have a blue 10 star.That means i got some positive rating on the way. You will get a blue 10 star if you have rating over 95/100. happy mylotting.
Oh if we get more positive rating our star also increases . Thank u Have also gave a + for you .
@srijshm (1165)
The star rating comes once you touch 100 posts. It is how your responses have been rated. The maximum rating you can get is 100/100 which gets a star rating of ten. when you move the cursor above the star you will notice your score out of hundred. everytime your star rating goes one up, the colour of the star goes up.