comparedby.us are you a member of this site?

@mobhomeir (7567)
Hey guys I would just like to tell everyone that comparedby.us was having a problem. My accumulated online income from that site were suddenly lost, and your ratings will never credited to your account. This happened just today..check it yourself if you are a member of this...cheers
@sirrob (4112)
Actually this was reported 2 days ago already and I believe that it is just right since it is a free earnings that has been constantly abused. And I believe also that it is not the problem of the site itself but it was triggered by irresponsible members who keeps on rating review without even reading the review itself. I would say that it is true because I have seen a lot of reviews with just 1 or 2 words that has very helpful ratings. And how could you give a helpful rating on an electronic and tech gadgets with only 1 or 2 sentences?