Have you plans already traveling for holidays?

@mz_Ira (1091)
Happy New Year everyone! 2008 has gone and for sure all of us have had a good one. For this year I know its just not me can't help thinking and planning of traveling for a holiday...I kinda fancy going to Beach with Bf or how about Thailand to see some historical places... How about you? Have you thought of places that would love to go to? So excited to hear from you guys! Have a good day!!
@brew2x (3096)
I would love to travel this year if we can afford it. I really wanted to go to Macau, China. I've been checking the plane ticket fare from time to time ... LOL ... =) I'm just planning to go by an air bus because it is much cheaper. I've seen the cheapest so far is US$77. I will check other travel agencies as well here if they have some promotion and especially since it will include the hotel stay expenses.
@mz_Ira (1091)
$77.1?? really? what airline or company is it? hehehe.. I have not had the chance to find online for cheap plane tickets. Hotel charges, I think are the one that makes your holiday expensive heheh.... I have to increase my earnings for now as well ^_^.. Im planning to surprise my BF so haha really need more money earning sites! Care to share all?^_^ Anyways, thank you for responding and Good Luck!
@brew2x (3096)
The airline is Jetstar Airways, don't expect that they have food though because you have to pay extra for that ... LOL ... =) Traveling to China or other Asian countries doesn't take that long so if you like just make sure that you're not hungry before traveling. The plane is an air bus, it is pretty small but it is pretty safe. I've traveled through it twice. You can check their website from time to time. Tiger Airways fares also come cheap but you have to go to Subic because the Airport for them is located there. Sure we can share paying sites to earn more =) Hopefully we can travel some place using our online earnings =)
@maximax8 (27334)
In the last couple of months of 2008 I got itchy feet and wanted to go off traveling the sooner the better. I decided to book a flight to a far away location on my travel wish list. I didn't want to go to Canada in the winter time. Summer time would be perfect. So I decided on Cape Town because I have alway wanted to go there. I am taking my son there in mid January and it will be summer there. It will be amazing to see Cape Mountain, the beaches and the wildlife. Happy traveling.
@mz_Ira (1091)
The well known Cape Town! Happy trip to you maximax8 and your son. Surely it will be splendid.Very nice choice you have.Tell us story when you get back ^_^ would really love to hear about it and the marvelous places youve gone! thanks for responding and Happy New Year!!!!Take care!
@stephcjh (32328)
Happy New Year to you too. I did not do any travelling for the holidays. I would love to go to Florida or Hawaii or the Bahamas though.
@mz_Ira (1091)
very nice! Hawaii is a good place too. Would love to go there in the near future to visit my relatives.