Fire At A Homeless Shelter Kills Five

@Bd200789 (2994)
In Paris, Texas, five men have died at the Seed Sowers Christians in Action shelter. The fire alarm went off at three this morning. About twenty people were at the shelter. http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6194691.html
That is such a sad story. I feel so bad for those poor men. Why is it that the bad stuff always happens to those that are already down. My thoughts and prayers go out to those that had to witneses this and to those that have lost their lives trying to stay warm on a cold winter night.
@Bd200789 (2994)
I heard on the news that two men are still missing.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi Bd200789! Oh my goodness! That is so sad. I hope and pray that the 5 homeless victims will be identified and be given decent burial. And I do hope that the shelter will be able to rise up again so they can continue in providing help and shelter for the needy. This is really sad and horrible. Take care always. lovelots..faith210
@stephcjh (32385)
That is terrible. Those people are probably much better off now but it is so sad.
@aakay4u (799)
its a very sad incident really.hope the soul of the deceased rests in peace.
That's absolutely terrible!