People fall in love with the person or with the money which the person has?

@Icyfairy (284)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
i think this depends on the person. i know in my case i fell in love with the person not material things cause when those things are gone ur gonna be unhappy. so i'm glad i fell in love with the person cause he know how to make me happy without material things
@jimmysun (401)
yes,absolutely yes... 2 people come together to become a family are need love each other. to love one you must give you all love to him no matter who he is; if you love him only because he has lots money, that is not love and there will no sense of love...and remember whennever we must pursue the happies
@jimmysun (401)
I think it depends...there are some people fall in love with the money the person has but most people fall in love with the person. Take me for example, I met a girl first time last year and fall in love with her but I dont know how she thougt about me coz I can not offer her a house once we married(you know in China when you and a girl get married you muathave a house to live in),but surprised me that she had feelings on me and she fall in love me at the first sight. she told me that she loved me because myself and my honesty attracted her and she dont care whether I have lots money or not. she told me that only us being together can happy just enough and the material things can be made come true by us together.I was moved and I thought I find my true love so I began a relationship with her after the first met and whom has already been my wife now.
Sadly a lot does. mostly females with financial problems. whats more sad is that they even need to include their family on the list of things to buy which, of course the guy pays for. you see them in the mall, tall guy arms wrapped around a small girl, with family on the back (a dozen at least) no kidding here. Shame. i pity them for its the only way they choose to survive
@cathya (705)
NOT ALL THE TIME. And not with me LOL I love my bf so much even if he has no money. It really doesn't matter to me for as long as he is responsible enough to earn a living for the family its good enough.
@Yori88 (1468)
If depends from person to person. There are a lot of people who fall in love to rich people but there are also people who loves a person even if he or she does not have much in life. A practical person would say that he or she will look for a rich partner is order to avoid poverty. It is sad to know that money can buy love. It is better to say that love can throw money away once real happiness is found.