Should i get fable 2?

I hear this game is fun. And you can play up to 200 hours and still be fun. And you can make love with strangers lolz if you pay em or get married. Its kinda like living a life in a virtual world not sure if i should get it. Can help me decide if its worth getting or not? I might get call of duty 5 instead, I heard of the Nazi zombies lol that sounds awesome.
@snow_one (202)
if you like fable 1 then i would say go for it, and buy fable 2. it is a great role playing game, the only thing i do not like about fable 2 is the fact that it took me a day to beat it. there isn't that much to do in this one and it is pretty straight forward. it is still worth buying it, i know i waited the years from when the first one came out for it and i got it as soon as it released.
the kids and hubby have played both. they liked call of duty 5 better but they still like playing fable too. i would get both if i was you. or get one then when done use it for trade in to get the other
Yeah, I'm gonna trade-in fable 2.. World at War is WAAAAAYY better then fable.. fable 2 is really easy gamerscore, But nazi zombies rules :) They just made a new map too! :D
Go ahead and get both if you can afford it. I have Fable II and think it is AMAZING! I don't play any of the Call of Duty games. I would definatly get Fable II especially if you have played Fable I. They are tied together somewhat. The quests are worth it too.
@jzqt27 (542)
hard to pick. i don't really know man, i have fable one and i still plays it once in a while. i haven't play the second one yet and i was thinking about buying it soon. but cal of duty is amazing game, more excited when you play online and yes you can shoot zombies in that game. at the moment i would have to say call of duty 5 over fable 2.
@laydee (12814)
Why don't you get both? Well for me, I'm over with those games which actually causes you to be unproductive in real life. I was so involved with Sims and other games, while my brothers are still addicted to W.O.W. and all I can see is a bunch of people who can't live their lives outside the virtual world that they end up realizing after a few years that they've not done actually something that's worth doing all those time. But, it's your life, so keep the dice rolling!