Is there a book you absolutely HATED???

@GAGAN187 (287)
one that you could not even bring yourself to finish because it was so terrible ?? i had to read .the jungle in high school and it was just awful. please tell me your any expereinces with it...
@GADHISUNU (2164)
There are two books I can remember having boughted and not being able to bring myself to read. One was called Thy neighbor's wife- I don't remember the author. I bought in 1982. I could hardly read it past the 36 pages. I gave it to my brother who could go up to 60 pages. Then I simply wanted to hurl the book into the nearest corporation dustbin, despite my having paid about Rs350/- in 1982! Similarly another book I bought for about 600/- and never felt like finishing was Thomas Friedman's THE WORLD IS FLAT.THis book is still lying with me. I am in no mood to read it. There was one more book I would have bought and regretted The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga. Lickily my friends prevented me from making that purchase.Thank God! Other than this I don't I had ever boght a book and hated it or regretted buying it.
First of all i hate reading books ,i do not have patience to read books ,whether it is subject book or any other books such as comedy ,suspense,novel etc....If i read any story books i use to read starting two or three of the page of the book and then i read the book from the last to know the climax of the story and then i close the whenever i get bored ,Any how since you asked, the book which i hated is my chemistry book ,i can not tolerate the chemical equation in the book.
I guess it's pretty sad considering that I am about to get my teaching credentials in Ancient History, but my summer reading for my Freshman year of high school, and for the entire summer I couldn't get myself passt the first page. I would try, and sit there, reading the first few lines, before either losing all concentration and needing to do something else, or just falling asleep altogether. Goodness, it was just really bad. I tried skipping to chapters, but I would have the same thing happen to me when I read the first page of each chapter.
@sonusd (1548)
if you do not mind i want toi say one secret of mine i never like to study the school book so i hate all these except rest book avail in this world i like to read whether it is about comedy,thriller,suspense or any adult content