Anti Wrinkle Creams

Singapore
Do you believe in Anti Wrinkle Creams? What are your basis of your beliefs? Word of mouth? Friend's recommendations? Personal experiences? Or, ADVERTISEMENTS? I just hope that you are not merely being convinced by the advertisements as it is being disclosed that a renowned brand has been BANNED from advertising their latest wrinkle treatment cream. Yes, Estee Lauder has been found that although an improvement in wrinkles could be seen using imaging techniques, the same effects could 'not be detected by a human observer' as disclosed by the advertising watchdog. It added: 'We noted the ad stated, "Start to see your wrinkles disappear instantly", and considered that that claim implied the product could reduce the wrinkles themselves, not merely reduce the appearance of the wrinkles.' The authority said there were insufficient grounds for the advertisement's claims - and that figures used to support the wrinkle improvements were confusing and misleading. What is more startling is that the article further discloses that Estee Lauder had not submitted enough evidence to support the claim that '83 per cent of subjects reported improvement in the appearance of lines', it said, as the company had not provided a complete copy of the study, including the full methodology and results. How's that for irresponsible individuals now found in established corporations? I just hate if the findings will prove to be true how this is actually proven to be true. Just what are they thinking? What's your take here? Will you still believe in the advertisements for such products in future?
I don't believe there will be the real anti wrinkle cream because if such kind of product exists, then there won't be old people in the world. There are many Hollywood movie stars, they can't keep their beauty forever, too. The wrinkles will appear sooner or later. I love China
youless, I absolute agree with you on the inescapable gravitation of aging. Yet, humans are just simply getting more innovative and there are agents to prolong the wrinkling process. I am not saying that there is none and I am sure you are aware of it through friends and/or relations. Anyway, do appreciate you dropping by and response. The reference is below as I just had forgotten to post it in my haste. Have a nice day. Ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1107205/Banned-Estee-Lauder-ordered-pull-advert-wrinkle-cream-claims-proved-false.html
Thanks for the best response