did your first break up destroy you completely?

i have been to a couple of relationships already... and i realize that after a relationship ends, you will really get something or learn something from it... well, my first break up was not really painful to me. simply because i was the one who made the move coz i found someone who i thought was better that my bf... so i broke up with him! obviously, he was the one who got really affected coz he was still expecting for us to work out... what about your experiences???
@jesbellaine (4157)
Hello There! My first boyfriend was in college. We dated for six months. He was the one who broke up with me because he cheated on me. I remember I tried to forgive him but he wants to let go. I cried so hard that night but it never really affected my studies though it really hurt a lot. It really didn’t ruin me. It ruined him. My friends were there to comfort and make me laugh while I tell the story all over again for two weeks then after that, I started moving on realizing that I am better and much better and smarter without him. Needless to say, after few months, he keeps coming back… he courted me for eight months (though I already told him that I don’t him anymore). And I didn’t allow him back in my life anymore. One thing I learn in my relationship him is that it does not matter who broke up. What matters is the person who learned the mistake from the previous relationship and make way to heal herself even if she was hurt badly. And another thing, once you break my trust, it is hard to get it back. :) Goodluck and thanks for the discussion! Happy Mylotting! Cheers!
@cathya (705)
like you, i've also been in several relationships. for my first break i can say that indeed it affects me but not too much. among my relationship i was so affected with my 3rd break up because the guy ask for the break for the reason that he needs space for himself, that sucks!
no i a,m in love but i didn't had by break up and i will not do it in my whole life because break up it happens when you do not trust the person who is loving you if u had a strong trust upon others then you will never had a break up in your whole life as far as i concerned in this matter if u has a break up then you don't have to destroy your self because if you destroy yourself then it will be your defeat