Can YOU?

I was playing with the stumble upon button tonight and came across this, and think it's pretty neat! Writing a story in six words! http://www.sixwordstories.net/ So, Can you do it? Let's see!
@DonnaLawson (4032)
I read a few of them, but the one that made me giggle out loud was this one, "Longed for him. Got him. Sh!t." Now that is life in a nutshell.. "Lucky Numbers. Hit Lottery, I'm Gone"
LMAO!!!! I loved that one! GREAT job, girl!!!!! can I be yer new best friend when you win that lottery???? lol!
If I win, I am sure that there will be a long line of new friends, but I will let you in the front of the line.. I do wish that it were so, I sure could use the extra dollars..
You can come to the front of the line also.. It is nice to have friends.. And you were nice to me before I got the money.. I will not have to use Dewey, Cheatum and Howe to sue you, I will have my own money.. Come on up to the front of the line, after I hit the lottery, we can buy all of the chocolate covered cherries that we want..
@uath13 (8207)
Jonny jumped off a bridge...SPLAT! That was easy.
KEWL!!!! that college stuff werked fer you!!!
@uath13 (8207)
went to worthless college-kills himself
@CatGods (4595)
Well I went to the site and I think it is going to be a blast. I have a few people in mind that I want to share it with. I think it would be really cool if people could upload say 3 or 4 images to go with their story and viewers could vote on either the whole thing OR vote on the story and image(s) individually. But even as the site is, I can still see it's potential in my plans for the grand scheme of things. It will also help to awaken my creativity and hone my writing skills. But please, please, and pretty please if you are the owner or have any clout with the owner, can we have the option of putting images with the story? http://www.mylot.com/images/emotes/ninja.gif Now that would make my day.
I'm neither... sorry but it's a great idea!
@sconibear (8010)
I like to rub......down there. this is stupid, i'm going home. you make me puke.......all over.
lmao!!!!!!!!