are you always on time

i'm a person who is always 15 to 20 minutes early for stuff. i hate being late. i hate making people wait for me and i hate waiting for people. what type of person are you, early or late or right on time?
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello! I am always punctual.I hate the late comers and don't allow them in office.Punctuality was taught to us in school.The students who were punctual and regular in class was being rewarded in our time.So it has become my habit to be punctual in attending office or any meeting or attending the train or bus.thanx.
@zackyo7 (301)
I am early because my dad always pushes me to go. So now it's programmed into me to be very early. Sometimes when I have to play in a concert I would be like 2 hours early or something. And I really hate people who have you waiting. I have some friends who are just completely annoying when it comes to this. I'm talking about 30 mins. to an hour late. And the thing is they are the ones that set the time to arrive. That just makes me so pissed off that I'm getting angry writing about it.
hi there,,,, well i always get late atleast 10 minutes late for everything i am a kind of person who does everything at the last moment
@Anchopy (1453)
• Paraguay
Hi, I don't like to be early anywhere. I like that people have to wait for me to start everything. I'm always between 10 to 30 minutes lake, even at work I get late every day. Recently I'm arriving just in time at work, but I hope that soon enough I'll be late again LOL! 120