I just bit into a chocolate cluster

@reinydawn (11649)
We have a few chocolates left in our office from a box that someone brought in. I walked by it just now and grabbed a chocolate covered nut cluster. As I bit into it, I bit right down on a shell! Luckily I wasn't really chomping on it or it may have broken a tooth. So, what would you do? Would you find this as an opportunity for a lawsuit? Or since no damage was done just throw the shell out? I threw the shell out, and probably might have done the same if I had damaged a tooth. That would depend on what was not covered by my insurance.
I had a bite of Hershey's candy and it had a shell I did not even think of suing. I do not know if you can sue if you broke a tooth.
@reinydawn (11649)
Oh, I'm sure you CAN sue, but if you'll get much of anything out of it is another question. I'm sure you'd get something out of it, even if it was just to shut you up.
What free chocolates for life?
@reinydawn (11649)
Oh, I'm DEFINITELY not suing then! I'd NEVER lose this weight if I'm constantly eating chocolates...