Does anyone actually vote for things like dancing with the stars?

I found out that my husband's grandparents vote on that show. I admit this show is alot better then American Idol.
My mother sits on her cell phone,her house phone,she calls my sister tells her to vote,calls me to tell me to vote, on both my phones. Along with both of my brothers and my last sister. How crazy is she? You can't imagine.
How funny. That picture in my mind made me smile. Thanks.
@ddsully (1064)
i love to watch dancing with the stars, but i dont vote for it..the only time i voted for a show was the first season of american idol
@gnt23tr (1015)
Oh yes, many many times. It is a great show. I cannot believe what the people can do, meaning dance so perfect. My favorite was Tony Dovolani. He is really really great. The best dancer that i have ever seen.
@tusharb (3160)
nops...
@raeleighb (386)
I voted the first year. Kelly Monico (sp?) the whole time. But after they did the whole "do-over" as I call it, i stopped watching it. I watch Bones at the same time so that has something to do with it to.
@madhavi123 (2554)
yes
SPEAKING OF COMEDIANS...JUST A JOKE - The president of the US
I never did, until I watched this last season of "LAST COMIC STANDING". The show was so great and some of the comedians so outstanding that I felt compelled to vote for them so they would win. I really don't watch much reality tv, but Last Comic sure got my vote. I agree Dancing With the Stars is better thank American Idol.
@nascar (4516)
• Netherlands
i dont watch that show. but i wouldnt vote.
@Antianara (608)
no I don't, I don't even watch that show or australian idol.